Monday, July 31, 2006

Name Meme

Ok, even though I'm still not sure what a meme is (...and here come the emails telling me...), I thought this was great:

Here's a meme I stole from Crash Test Dummies who got it from Suse who got it from Pavlov's Cat who got it from Quirkie.

YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME(grandfather/grandmother on your father's side, your favorite sweet/lolly):
Miriam Valrohna (whoa... it's like I'm a French Viking or something)

YOUR FLY GIRL/GUY NAME(first initial of first name followed by "izzle", first two or three letters of your last name followed by "dizzle"):
Kizzle Bedizzle

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME(favourite color, favourite animal):
Scarlet Percheron
Undercover name: Honey Alpaca (mmm... alpaca...)

YOUR STAR WARS NAME(first 3 letters of your name- last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name repeated twice):
Katevy Rufruf (I must be a Wookie with a last name like that! I do like Katevy, though.)

YOUR SUPERHERO NAME("The", your favourite color, the automobile you drive):
The Scarlet Dodge (I don't have a car, so I'm using my parents'.)

If you read this consider yourself tagged.

No comments: